Retail Africa oversees the entire development process of shopping centres, from conceptualisation to handover of the development to the centre manager on practical completion.
Development Management incorporates several processes including:
- Defining the project
- Concept design
- Design development
- Securing of funding
- Overseeing the leasing function
- Supervising legalities and accounting
- Managing the professional team.
- Establishing mandates with architects, quantity surveyors, engineers, safety consultants and tenant coordinators, amongst others
- Problem solving
- Communication with stakeholders
- Handover to centre managers
What sets Retail Africa apart is its relentless pursuit of high quality, relevant and sustainable end-products. The company strives for excellence in all disciplines to ensure owners and tenants derive commercial benefit from the development and customers enjoy a pleasurable and convenient retail experience.